New Mexico Clearinghouse
Sexual Abuse and Assault Services
A project of the New Mexico Coalition
of Sexual Assault Programs, Inc.
3909 Juan Tabo NE, Suite 6, Albuquerque NM 87111
phone: 505/883-8020 fax: 505/883-7530
(NM) | Links
Violence Prevention Plan for NM 11/1/09
SAAM 2012 | Disability Advocacy Program
| Special Supplemental Report: Advances in Sexual Assault Response: Ten-Year Milestones
Sexual Assault and
Domestic Violence Data Reports
| Coalition Resource Materials/Brochures
Attorney Survey | Legal Assistance
| Legal Guide for Health Care Professionals
| Updated!! Guide for Criminal Justice Professionals in New Mexico Updated!!
All NMCSAAS reports are contained within a self-extracting archive, which means
that it will be sent to you in compressed form and will extract itself automatically.
The files are relatively small (under one megabyte): if you're using a 28.8 modem,
download time should be under 5-8 minutes.
Steps to download:
Top of the page
- Select desired report. You should see a download dialog box, select Save
- A second 'Save As' dialog box will appear. Note the location of your
download or select a location and click Save.
- The file should begin to download, this should only take a few minutes depending
on your modem's speed.
- Close or minimize your browser (Netscape/Internet Explorer, etc). Locate
the downloaded file.
- Double click the icon for the downloaded file, and the file will automatically
install itself. By default the report will be installed to your desktop.
- Open the document.
Page last updated on: January 21, 2000